Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 9, 2007

I say... the 3:00 buyer wont' come in today... after getting burned 3 times... and this time the short covering happened 20 minuets ago... They could be bankrupt too.

if that buyer doesn't come in. I say the shorts crush the market in the last 40 minutes.

1:05 update if they don't' get the short covering the rally will be easier to crush...

I dont' think the shorts will ride it into the close though.... which means rally in the last 10 minutes.

1:16 Ok qid 39.59 one more time

1:24 getting burned.. hand on the button.

Follow stop from 39.21 .10

1:28 stop 39.25

1:29 follow stop .15

1:30 follow stop .20

1:31 I have to pee

1:32... i'm going to free hand it

1:45 sold 40.12

that puts me up 40 cents on the day.

Opps left some on the table... Things looked shaky and my Internet has been acting up... good to put the coin in the account.

this sell off will go into the close.. Monday I bet we open in the green if we don't.... new lows.

Interesting, we havn't seen fear, and we haven't seen capitulation... which is why I'm still riding my long term short indexes.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc