Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 9, 2007

wow 9:09

new lows in the dow and the iwm and the qqq
Spy holding on

9:12 there goes the S&p

give it a 5 min and Ill step in

9:13 there is some defence but it didn't look strong...

Defence holds... I bet the bears get a third bite at the apple.

If I were a more aggressive trader I'd step in long for a 30 minute trade.

oooohh I'd sell here 9:17

While we have a few minutes..... let me talk about the Weimar Republic....

Ok I put in an order for going short q's at a new low... Third time is the charm

Weimar was debt based on WWI and the debt the U.S. has is not quite at that level..... BTW every time someone calls the Dollar "The Green Back" on CNBC the greenback was issued by the federal government note as opposed to the federal reserve note... and was backed by our government... as opposed to what ever the federal reserve is.... I shouldn't get to upset with dylan ratigan, I've been super impressed by his understanding of the problems in the market recently... Not bad for a Gourd Player... Huzzah!.. now if he could get a handle on the scale of the problem.

Weimar..... I just don't see this getting that bad.. unless Dubja is trying to push us off a cliff, decides to invade Iran... and Pakistan.... this woman who is running for office in Pakistan.. I bet we are behind that.

oops, hang on, hands on the buy order for the qid.

9:31
alright be disciplined... Bullish move in the market

9:37 hands back on the button.

9:41 looking bullish... I should just take a nap

9:47 look at that bullish move... I'm thinking the nap is going to win today..

who is going to want to hold stocks over the weekend?

I think we may be stuck in a range...

9:53
I put in a limit order for 40.40 on the qid

Looking bullish.... at least for like an hour...

The fact I'm live blogging this is proof I should just take a nap.

10:02 ok hands back on the button.

I have faith that Dennis guy on cnbc is going to curse the market.

Damn.. this tape sucks... I'm just not getting a clear read... and this smells like range bound.

Steve Liesman got a nomination for an emmy... somehow it involved an easle?
I'm to punchy to trade....

10:17 ok 40.19 qid

stop at 39.95

10:24 moved the stop to 39.98

10:24 stop to 39.96

had to turn off CNBC caue Dennis was giving me a Tumor by making Bullish Troll arguments "I swear the market is going higher, Giddy up!!!!! BooYaaa!!!!"
"but what about real inflation?"
"I said Giddy Up!!!"
"The consumer is already slowing.
"I said BoooYaaaaa"
"ok Dennis.. what ever."

Stop to 39.85

ok... cleared the stop..

Ok,... took the loss

SOB... nap time.

10:40 ish
Cup and handle on the spy 1.40 upside off 146.40 =147.80

10:44that is going to fail...the other indexes didn't form very well.

Like I say it's Chartastrology the way I do it...

we are lucky I don't' start talking about the magic of 7's, using crystals and baying at the moon.

10:50Ok Failed move

qid-39.91

10:52 follow stop 10 cents

11:00 follow stop .15

12:00 stop to 40.01

I'm going to make my money back... Miracle for a trade I've posted

12:01 40.07 stop
12:02.. it hit the stop

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc