Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Just to show what a lunatic I am...(if you havn't figured that out already)

I posted this to his blog:

This is some charming, Rationalizations to set off Hyperinflation...


I hope it works out for you, because it is doubtful it will be anything
but bad
for anyone else. I'm still wondering if it's just some sick sense of
humor you
have.


Should the end of the story said "Disclosure Long Gold, and Swiss
Franc."


Mr Cowan you're either a crazy imbecile, or an epic profiteer Hoping
to capitalize on the Financial destruction of the lower and remaining Middle
classes. With no moral regard for the Human cost of a Collapsing Dollar.


This was my favorite part:


The American economy has its problems, but so far the
low value
of the dollar has proved more a benefit than a cost.


Let me add the Caveat... Unless you eat food and energy, or buy
things in dollars(Costs that have doubled in past years), Or live in a global
economy.


Mr. Cowan, I do hope you can live with yourself, living in such a
way: As babies start to die, of malnourishment and lack of health care in a
super cycle recession. The lower class decays into civil war and drug addiction.
Baby boomers Crush what little
economic strength we have left.

You will know that you did your part, to be more a part of the problem, than
the solution. Helping to bring about the great Libertarian Revolution... Being a
Zealot works out so well for the Taliban and PETA and the Militant Christian
Right.

I ask a hypothetical question of you? is the real problem that you just
haven't received enough hugs in your life?


In fact I feel dirty just taking the time to acknowledging, your
existence.... It's embarrassing to even challenge you.


I am as amoral as they come when it comes to my money, and investing. But I don't do things to publicly support it one way or another. I don't want the stock market to come down, I don't want inflation, I don't want real estate to come down in price, I don't want people to lose jobs.

But the reality of the situation is other. But as the bulls threaten to throw us into a crashing dollar, to protect there stock market, and the gold bears Prod them to do it. All of this is just going to delay the inevitable, and in fact make the bear market longer and worse.

In life we walk a razors edge, between: Heaven and hell, Materialism and spiritualism, bulls and bears, humanity and savagery, paradise and purgatory, darkness and light, pleasure and pain, compromise and chaos....

Seems like it will soon be time to place my bet.... What if I hedge myself.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc