Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, March 1, 2009

some stuff


that is a completed Elliot wave for some reason my chart shows low volume on friday when it was high volume.....

again... MY call is for CHOP... this ends in CHOP, and could go on for a weeks. As I read through all my usual suspects, there is frustration and ... overall sufferning out there.. confusion... This all feels good for my scenario. the real money will be made doing small short term counter trend trades. this will make what we did in January look like kids play.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc