Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 26, 2009

You're going to hate this post

... For those who don't know it, I don't sleep well. The pot or 2 of coffee I drink every day doesn't help. as the market caught a bid yesterday as I expected, I took a long nap. Only having had half a pot of coffee yesterday. after a nap, closing my book. Then I took a long walk had dinner and went to bed. But I completely crashed at like 8pm.
What a Classic chart pattern... nice basing move, followed by a very nice aversion phase. CLASSIC. Nice 400 pt range yesterday... If I didn't know better One could have suggested this was a Topping pattern. But since we haven't seen a nice consolidation/accumulation In a million years... hard to recognize it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc