Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OMG

WTF is going on that Ariana Huffington is on my TV, telling us how we need to run the economy? And feeling like she can speak authoritatively on what we need to do.

I'm a fan... BUT SUDDENLY ITS THE FUCKING POLITICAL BLOGS THAT NOW HAVE THE WISDOM OF SALOMON ON WHAT 'WE NEED TO DO' .

do you have any idea what a bunch of lemming like trolls these people are.... and that ... it's certainly not the Early Adopters over there...

2 comments:

Tony said...

I thought it was a welcome relief from the usual guests who are really just selling their money management services and trying to convince everyone how smart they are while Becky and Joe and Carl help them pretend that they didn't lose their shirts last year. It's all snake oil salesmen... even Huffington is their to hawk her website.

Eric said...

Probably right, but ...

I get a little irritated listening to the drone of the perpetual stomping of the little feet of the lemmings.

and to hear the economic analysis of the Freepers or the left wingers...

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc