Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 20, 2009

Targets


So... as I look at charts. We arn't going up on lower and lower volume. Which says any pull back is probably a consolidation. We do have a nice high volume peak here. I hate to go into ABC Momentum low, secondary low... but there is a chart pattern to what has happened to suggest that what we had or have is roughly a near term low. I more significant pull back wouldn't suprise me.

But... Truth is the selling here is higher volume than the buying.. Which explains why the market has been going down.

SO the 50DMA is the resistance and we have it it once... so 2 more times to go through.

I also saw a chart that drew this as a Pennant... UMN..... Try Descending triangle.... but we will see..

But... All eyes are on the 50dma... and at that point it seems probable that everybody will go "All in"

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc