Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, March 23, 2009

summary

Just trying to provide a summary...

We have been talking about the upside crash.... and we had buying all asset classes
Today all but 3... I'm not quite sure how we quantify buying with treasuries.. By my definition it's value going up. Long bonds 10s and 7s... and gold breaking down.

Gold going down in context of continued selling of the Dollar.
This is a divergence in assets that should have a correlation... it will resolve one way or another...

FUCKING 470 on the dow now.........

On the XLF... we may get my ascending... as it's working on it's resistance at the Thursday high...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc