Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 27, 2009

bankers go to washington

well, the banks are off to Washington today. Sure is a lot of righteous indignation by the banks today.

Strange from some guys who have Billions in backstops and cash from the taxpayer.

I guess now that some of them don't need the taxpayer, they can get all Uppity. Isn't that the way? "damn welfare, it's a moral hazard!!!" all the way until they need it to keep their kids fed.

I guess we should just thank them for holding our money, and for being so gracious to loan some of it back to us from time to time.

They are gods among us mere mortals, I guess.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc