Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 20, 2009

Where does the Bear shit!!!!

SO.. its friday and I'm full of RANT....


This reminds me of something Jack Welch said: at 5 minutes in the video













So... I ask again, Where does the Bear shit in the economy? Shareholder Value? Is the Bear Goldman? Is it Citi? Is it the Financial system?

As a company Focuses on Sharholder value too much.... has our economy focused on "Wall Street" and the financial system Too much.

Has Wallstreet become the dog... and Mainstreet The Tail?... Is that a Sustaining economic Model?
so you have to ask... if Mainstreet, and the congress asks.. or demands that the pay structure for these firms that take bailout money changes... and that God save that guys at goldman have to sell their homes and live in something smaller....

They can give back the money.... since as I hear it.... They don't need it. Companies that pay mid level employees a million dollars, don't need taxpayer money. I've worked for companies in financial distress before, and they just don't rebuild offices or buy new jets. They cut bonuses and live lean.

It makes me think that "Wall street" doesn't get it.... people are living in their cars, and those people will be paying off this debacle for years....

1 comment:

Tony said...

My Friday night rant about unintended consequences:

http://tinyurl.com/c8k46k

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc