Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 27, 2009

Morning

Well Futures are down, of course since we ended on the highs that is normal.

gold is at 926 and the euro/dollar 1.341... I like to see that. I know I was more surprised to see residual stregnth in gold, I'm not a gold fan, and we could see some of the gold holders try to keep a bid in it through the quarter end.

I'm keeping to my Non Call, I was surprised continued stregnth in gold. I want it to break down Mostly so the Armageddon guys can take one up the ass.

after a big up day (ya 200pts is nominal as an up day, relative to most these days.) it would be normal for us to move sideways, that would then give us a chance to move up on monday.. that would be normal, and then the March 31 open could look good on everyone's books.

This is where I get Wonkish, There is still a tenancy for us to get some sell off before the 31st, I just think that people will be nervous about holding them, and the preasure may be too much. So we may get a high before the 31st. Monday morning or so..

maybe be deviate from our standard pattern, I'm just ready for many things over then next 2 sessions.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc