Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Krugman shark jump?

here I am asking if Krugman can shark jump... like I'm just being didactic ... and I realy don't know....

Krugman: Geithner Plan Certain to Fail BTW this is off a bloomberg video. I think I saw it on CR.

I "LIKE TO THINK"(right that is a miss-tell) that he just wants to be right, that we have to nationalize... As I listened to him... I want to think he is going to shark jump here..

I think it's a plan... and we will see how it works... and if it doesn't work... you come up with a new plan.

OH!!! but the real point is to bring up the paul krugman song!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc