Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

just a recap...

well morning trading looks on the buy side... volume not strong... I think the buyers are cautious and waiting for it to come to them....

Tony and I talk about the market a lot so I try and make sure I recap for the blog...

Though this isn't a strict pattern as I see it... I still throw in a near term target of 84 on the spy.. which is 20pts higher on the spx...

200 pt day in the market... been there done that in the past weeks.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc