Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 27, 2009

intraday game

We have been talking about intraday game theory.

Last we talked, after getting burned in the morning, traders were waiting for the end of day weakness to buy. Which then morphed the market into Morning weakness and late day stregnth.

So now we have morning weakness... so, it's probable that we will see a move up through 11am..

It's hard to guess, if I was looking to accumulate stock... I think looking for weakness is the game. But as a "larger fund" this morning you may be afraid to wait and buy stock higher later in the day, as happened yesterday.

My best suspicion is mid day weakness.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc