Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

There has to be a point with the blogs, where instead of being on the Leading edge of information flow for the markets, it becomes the Median news flow.

And for the most part where they are significantly behind the curve. Where they become the "News to sell"

I have a lot of bile for the car MFG, as the son of a union man. I umn... You know, there has to be a point where 2 Bloated guys in suits throwing out some lousy ideas about car MFG, becomes "The new Steve Jobs" of car MFG.

My 2 comments about Cars are these:

  • First, how long can you have an industry built around an Engion that was "State of the Art" in 1940.
  • Second, Look around notice there are only about 8 types of cars. the shapes are all roughly the same. I have no idea why there need to be so many brands and types.... But hell I'd buy a Black Model T.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc