Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This will go well!

John Carney stopped by, as I showed my unease at being so emotional at my dislike at the ... typing Chimp like typing over at cluster stock. He suggested I could put my energy into "debate". My comment was that Clusterstock's status as repeating Garbage Market MEME's and Trippe 'B' Status(I think I can leave Junk status to 'fly on wallstreet) as "Blog of Record" among the market Lemmings.... I'm just not sure that is debatable.

and I'm being punished by being on his RSS feed(I do concede, that is punishment).

Of course the stupidity of me waisting time on this, and my desire to avoid the Heisenburg principle.

But we know what a Jackass I am.... so, I'll try and keep us lightly posted on when I decide to Escalate my favorite hobby... TROLLING!!

Maybe it's time to start a new list for the blog "My favorite Lemmings"

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc