Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Morning again

So... futures were up 3 most of the night then have moved back to flat. For those who know me... It's about 7:30 am and I believe there is a bias for whatever momentum happens about now through the open to be the same momentum in the market. into the open.let us point out... WTF is "us".... me and the fucking mouse in my pocket?... what a lousy ascending this is... It's interesting.... I'm fascinated by this pattern.... I'd like to see us open at the morning low from yesterday.... let us also note Joe has a new haircut..... in other buisness... it's bill pay day for me. 25th of every month..

Some other stats gold at 920, dollar at 1.348.

last night I hear there is a new article in rolling stone about populist outrage about too big to fail.

07:00 MBA mortgage applications
08:30 Durable goods (expected to drop 1.2%; orders are down 24% since July)
10:00 New home sales (expected to rise nearly 5%; down -78% since summer of 2005)
12:20 Pianalto: on economic recovery
13:00 5-yr note auction
13:00 Yellen: on the economy

Tomorrow is the employment number..

Mar 26
08:30 Jobless Claims
08:30 GDP (rev)
10:30 EIA Natural Gas Stocks
11:00 KC Fed Mfg Survey

Mar 27
08:30 Net Change in Strikers
08:30 Personal Income & Spending
09:55 Consumer Sentiment (final)
10:00 State Unemployment

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc