Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 20, 2009

The ABC Correction

Because tony is looking at WFC And I was talking about when you look at a correction you look for an ABC form. So Leg A and C tend to be the same length. I also throw a little Fib. on it and I get a lower target 14.34 A leg and B leg the same Length.BUT... When I look for the same form out of the C leg.... I get more of a 15.00 target breaking the C leg into it's own ABC correction form....

2 comments:

Tony said...

Could it be T.Lo top-ticked the market?

http://tinyurl.com/c5v69r

Eric said...

Volumes suggest this is probably a correction.
She knew there was some kind of "top" there. Also... This will also have an ABC correction form Probably.

so this is wave B...

Where is it going? Not sure..

and we could bounce a little on monday tuesday wed.. then push down again.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc