Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, March 23, 2009

Wall of worry....

I pointed out how Pessimistic the market was about the Geitner plan.

Much of my point was to Hypotisise about a new inverse relationship in the market....

where Pre the March low, we traded up into hope.

now we trade down into worry...

and the potential for this new relationship with the news, may indicate that we are "over the Hump".... Or "past the Trough"....

2 comments:

Tony said...

Sure, now Cramer likes your TSM and RIG, after 7-8% pops. lol

Eric said...

one of the semiconductor companies came out on friday and said " we have so many orders we have to cancel all leave"

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc