Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tony's costanza market

Let us just talk about the costanza market.... I guess that would be the Theme if we move sideways for a couple days. That, we think the market would go down this morning, and it will bounce. Then After bouncing we will think that it will keep bouncing, and it will go back down. Etc Etc... Using my EW... then a spike low say Thursday or Wed. Let us note that if you sold the market yesterday, you are now underwater.. But we arn't seeing upside panic buying/covering.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc