Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

so...

Right so some mornings If I'm annoyed with cnbc. I watch West Wing. The worst part is all the other shows Bravo has on, It's ridiculous. There is this great show West Wing. Then I have to hear all these adds for Worlds greatest super model, or who can be more shallow in NYC or Atlanta(real housewives of)

Of course there was the angle of death saying "I'll call a bottom in the market when the data changes and I can see a bottom in the economy"

so which comes first the bottom in the market or the economic indicators?

Again, Cautious about the B word.

2 comments:

Tony said...

One other observation: did you notice that T.Lo's "all in" market stance really only has 19% in stock in her Core and about 44% in her strategic? The majority is bonds with a lot of gold. Pretty conservative for a "market bottom."

Eric said...

that is how it works...

"All irons in the fire"

You doing ok?

I have this thing about how everyone is crazy... I think it starts with me, so it's hard to throw stones.
;)

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc