Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 27, 2009

No chart just a ramble

everybody was "taking profits" today. It was like it was obvious to everybody that there would be a decline.

Hmmm... Well if everyone is doing it. I'm trying to game it out in my head... There is still a good chance of some upside. I Didn't get a euphoric feeling on thursday, Looking at the chart it does look like a top... We have talked about the 840-850 target and how hard it would be to get there.

Wouldn't it be euphoric to push up 300 some odd points on monday?

It's always death to look for that "top tick".... But they are thoughts and I have them.

I also think that kind of move would suck in all the Profit takers from today... then they can panic out for a few days.

Now, hopefully I'll throw out some charts, but many of the banks have formed pennants, and we should get some kind of upside breakout... I'm not saying it will hold as a breakout. but it could be tradable. and even a new upmove out of the semi's.. at the same time.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc