Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not so much complicated Target calculaton.

One would think that target calculation would be complicated. and yet... It's just easier to guestimate and use agressive rounding.
Base is 78. Up is at 79.50 = 1.5
1.5 to the top of the cup= 81

I can sit and argue how the top of the cup is 80 and that I add the depth of the cup to the 80 level.
78 to 80 = 2
2+ 80 =82.

Then I want to look for some game theory... and I back the target off.

Or I can actually look at the specific low and the specific high, and instead of doing them in rough rounding, or rounding down. then come up with a high of like 82.12... and miss it entirely..

This is how you get the purple crayons.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc