Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Non Bank lenders

There was just a story about how "non bank lenders" need warehouse lending to sell mortgages to fanny and freddy. and how things won't improve till it does..

Umn... how if the banks make those loans.... I'm not so sure anyone wants "Non Bank Lenders" to ever be involved in the market again....

and "don't cry for me..... non bank lenders"












2 comments:

Tony said...

I hate banks. The only I hate more than banks are non-bank lenders. "We have no deposits, but we'll lend anyway." It goes against everything that banks should be about.

Having said that, I bought WFC before the close today and will probably regret it. In the interest of "diversification" I took some foreign currencies off the table and put it into WFC, so expect it to tank more tomorrow.

Eric said...

LOL... we havn't seen 2 days of selling... it would not be out of the realm of reason.

Also for it to be Up in the morning and down at the close.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc