Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, March 1, 2009

what to talk about

I want about 4 days off.

I wanted trading to resume on Saturday certain amount of anxiety to generate resolution.

and on monday what I don't want is to listen to cnbc anymore... I'm to the point I can't take it.

Where Have All the Great Bankers Gone?


But it remains true that, in the 1960s and 1970s, Wriston and Rockefeller reinvented American banking.

Rockefeller was, of course, the aristocratic scion whose brother, Nelson, also happened to be governor of New York. Together, the Rockefeller brothers toppled Robert Moses, built the World Trade Center, and developed the philosophy that bankers had social obligations to their communities and the world.

Today, in the midst of �the worst banking crisis since the Great Depression,� I find myself thinking where have all the great bankers gone?

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc