Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 13, 2009

my chart


I figured I'd show everybody the bennifits of my chart. adn try and point out the wedge that is there that you have a hard time seeing. LET ME POINT OUT, the volume is Flat and not declining here. Which invalidates the wedge, a wedge is on declining volume.

I'd submint we will have more of an impulse consolidation impulse consolidation pattern. If we consolidate today, one would suggest that each consolidation will be larger than the last

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc