Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My afternoon read

As anticipated we are struggling with the 50dma.

Everybody is watching the downtrend/50dma.

Everybody has switched to neutral...

some of the osolators on a daily(not shown) are still bullish... in the 50% range.
In the short term... again, the high volume could have shown a "Top" We are working on my uptrends... Still there is possible "consolidation" move here...
Once again.. consolidations get bigger with time.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc