Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, January 14, 2008

Morning Everyone

I want to thank everyone who reads this blog, for the most part I bet I don't know you. But I appreciate that you take the time.
On this Monday morning, as this week starts, and I go from Collected and focused, to ........ The Opposite. I want to say that overall this blog is a work in progress, like everyone... everything hopefully it continues to evolve. I'm going to try and be more Clear, and keep things simple. Please take into account, that this isn't T.V., I'm not trying to sell you a product, and therefore don't relay owe you anything. What I try and do is give out my market Sentiment. As all of you do on your blogs(or not), which hopefully help you gauge what is going on with the market.
Barry, The big Picuture... posted that great picture of the bear jumping off a building. Which was a great market sentiment, showing the maximum volatility of this move, then the snap back, Which Drove me as a Bear crazy, as I watched 5% roll out of my trade.
It's going to be a rough week, with the Australian open drawing my attention.
I have a near term target of 1355-1330 for this next downside move, I think the futures will be down this morning, we get a lateral move then jump to the downside, We should defiantly toy with 1480 today.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc