Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, January 13, 2008

After the Greenback

I want to collect a "1" that commemerates the stock market crashes.


1929

The initial crash occurred on Black Thursday (October 24, 1929), but it was the catastrophic downturn of Black Tuesday (October 29, 1929) five days later that precipitated widespread panic and the onset of unprecedented and long-lasting consequences for the United States.

Treasury secretary Andrew W. Mellon Treasurer W.O woods.

which is a 1928A Dollar
also there are 1929 a/b experimentals..... Wonder what that is about?

$25........

Then maybe I'll collect the great bear markets.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc