Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well Libor is down

The peso... er dollar is weak but not a new low. High part of the low range.. whatever that means.

Hurt my finger somehow... probably tension... I got some good sleep, even some nightmare.. some classic movie kind of nightmare, Kind of being blind and kicking the shit out of the little kid from "The Grudge"

but back to my lowsy trading, I was on fire last week, So far this week... weak stuff. Cause I wasn't short the market.

Umnnn....umnnnn I got so bullish yesterday... it scared me... one of those... there is a shoe out there ... Somewhere kinds of things..

In case someone reads this... I'm a total bear... Lucky I don't have a pile of wheat and some firearms.

I think I'm just still exhausted this morning.... Waffles..... that will help

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc