Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Posted this to El Fly

Not going to get the bull back till someone stuffs and mounts that Steve Liesman and those NTRI needing legs on the squawk box table as a sacrifice to "Mother Market"

if your not noticing, with the exceptions of "The Shorts" we are running out of buyers. Don't worry they will run the market up and down for a few more weeks... or days... when is that anniversary of 87?

No worries, I'm still long the market, I know the bulls are to stupid to know how much trouble we are in.


(the last part I edited out)

this is my thesis... the shorts right now provide a ton of upward support on the market. Notice you don't see a ton of people going long.... *DING DING DING*

BTW I'm long, but I'm looking for the head pattern....

That eternal Stock Chaser "john najarian" propped up the "bull" case.... Honestly buddy, Not that i don't like you if you google this. but you chase... it's what option monster is.... I'm sure you coin money... but it's just not an investment strategy... and it's not something I want to encourage in my trading...
Point being he said "I don't think we realized the extend of this housing problem." ya you didn't look into it, and your still not looking into it.

REALIZE, the housing market is "The KNIFE" and we keep catching it. The mantra is "Don't catch the Knife. and we keep doing it. there is no bottom yet in that market. Till it is, the U.S. market is in free fall.

But till you Retards realize this, I'll still keep buying you people catching the knife, and selling the tops... I'm absolutely coining money day after day. but it's starting to look like the "Shorts" have control, wait till they decide to take us to hell.

Till then I'll keep coining money, and looking for the head part of the pattern.

Indications of "the top": big breakdowns of the IWM. Breakdowns of the consumer names. A crowded trade(more than already) of the "Recession stocks" (consumer non cyclical) (utilities) or/and inflation/weak dollar plays(materials, gold, conglomerates, energy).

expect the big debate to be (inflation/weak dollar/fed cut) after the fed... all bets are off. Either the fed "saves us" and we go into fear of hyperinflation or the fed doesn't and we tank.... nice to see the other side of the catch 22.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc