Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, October 7, 2007

hmmmm

maybe farming and mining are going to make us all rich.... probably the new technology...

Certainly if there is a huge food and mining boom, it will take the economy with it.

Like I say... I'm no brain surgeon...

The smart money.... what are they up to.

last week, did they sell out? Recession, but when.

why isn't the dollar strengthening, gold going down, oil coming down.......

is the market really counting on another rate cut.....

these are the models... if there is nothing wrong.. the fed fucked up.. (Hopefully they won't take it back. Cause something is wrong).

we will keep rising... but slowly hopefully.

interesting thing is that. we still face some slowing in the economy....

I'm just a bear in bull clothing. Just so as I'm not the slow money.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc