Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Okidokie

Going to blog this through.....


Shit that scares me.

  1. end of the day price action. Unreal how it was like the music stoped in the last hour and the day traders got left holding the bag. and we had a massive sell off.. except the nasdaq.
  2. Weak volume ralleys.... I've sort of staired at it.... I'm not seeing larger sell offs than ralleys.... so .... it's not... it is in my stock..... but ... not in the market
  3. still a weak rally after such bullish news.(bullshit bullish news)
  4. I need walstreet to hold their stock.... I don't need bullish.. but I think I do need neutral.

things the other way:

  1. I get scared when I'm holding long, this has gone on long enough.... so it just scares me.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc