Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 5, 2007

I just posted this to The big picture

This is like the best snow job ever.....

How do you convince everyone and stop people from talking about how bad sub 100,000 jobs are..

you get a sub 4K and get it revised back up.

and everyone things that it's good.

Because sub 100K numbers for the past 3 months is good for the economy.

As the stock market has weak volume rallies and high volume sell offs.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!!
I Am OZ!!!
but I digress.

in a few months we find out that goldilocks has been held up like a marionette for months.

The greatest shell game ever told.



In an act of Pathetic self promotion I linked back here.

Let me just warn, this blog is just about unreadable. I use it to vent, and say Rude and unkind stuff about people who... to be honest are just doing their best.... but they piss me off... so I vent.

Also I speculate on the economy and stock market...

but I honestly as a good trader think I shouldn't post my trades... because...
well it seems to curse them. every trade I've posted has killed me.... and I'm thinking there is a psychological correlation.

Oh, gold is comming back to 710-720 and will muddle there for months. but gold mining stocks will be a good buy there.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc