Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

quiakidy quack

Good news, Naz is looking to cuagh up over half the gains from yesterday on the open. Ouch, I'm swearing off CNBC except squawk box, Cause Joe keeps them in line. Steve makes me think he is a puppy looking for a pat on the nose, and some of the stuff he says. He made this decleration today about how the fed was going to cut .25. I swear it ended "and the fed will cut .25" like it was a press release.

I like to hear from the CEO's and buffett, who are so well grounded, gives me hope for corporate America. they say "I don't know" so well.

Buffett was like "Ya... The U.S. Economy will be fine in 5-10 years. I don't know about 3-6 months".

I have been enjoying Bloomburg, it's easy to ignore and doesn't give me a tumor.

Oh and my prediction, though I'm not going to watch it, steve will see the housing number and say "MY GOD, you just can't imagine that this isn't a bottom"(double negative intended)

I am going to continue my week off, letting these shorts ride, and pay just a little attention to them.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc