Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 26, 2007

Fess up

Well, One can say, that today was fairly bullish for stocks. Here is something I know, there won't be any short interest in the market on fed day.

This stuff is tough for me, I have a hard time getting bullish on stocks with 90 dollar oil. I should buy bonds for 30 days and go on vacation. These times are just rough... I remember when oil would go up 50 cents and the market would trade down. Oil almost hit 92, bringing gas with it.

I'm much happier without watching CNBC.

This is just a tough trading environment.

When the market gets like this, I feel like my compass is spinning out of control.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc