Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 22, 2007

Interesting

I figured I'd post to my blog instead of .... reading others. The Internet slowed down quite considerable over the past hour, it's trying to come back. it could just be some overnight maintenance. wow, weakness out of south America.... interesting.

I read some of the hate full shit over at "the Fly", it makes me embarrassed for those people. I also think the fly isn't as bullish as he shows. I also think that some of his broker friends slide him "Tips" and "red herrings" for the "Internet fucktards".

all the world markets are chasing the 2.5% loss of the U.S. markets. Till we open and look like we could give back 5 percent. I think today will be the big day for losses in the near term, with my posted targets.... 200% retracement from the initial fed move.
I was looking at the 100 year chart of the Dow, and was thinking about the downside of this move being at most 11,000.

One other thing, Part of the reason I like this move in the market, is because I hate this economy. We have millions of people working at "Fudruckers" tons of Fat Americans. I'm just hoping that out of the ashes something better rises.

One scary thing to me was how quiet about it Cramer was, and his overall message was "take some proffits"

this is a list from best performing indexed ultrashorts from friday.

twm-r2k
mzz midcap400
sjh- r2k value
rew- technology
skk- r3k growth
sdd- smallcap 600
sdk- russell midcap growth
sds- sp500
dxd dow 30
sfk r1k growth
qid- qqqq
sjl - midcap value
sjf r1k value

These are the outperforming ultrashort sector plays.
sector
dug- oil and gas
srs-real estate
skf-financials
ssg-semiconductors
sij-industrial
srew-technology
sdp-utilities
smn-basic materials
scc-consumer services
szk-consumer goods
rxd-health care

As i read about the Hannah Montana tour this weekend, and some Brittney updates. it made me think that all the good music has been killed by the pharmaceutical industry.

Ok, time for a nap.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc