Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 12, 2007

Morning nonsense.

shit....
I don't mean there is a problem I just forget the numbers
libor is 4.8 ish
Dollar sucks 98% all time low
asia sucks but not that bad
Europe sucks but not that bad.

the PPI and CPI, the retail numbers were fine....

What is funny is that inflation is killing earnings.... but not core inflation.

Nazdaq solar burritos are up 5 already....

Like I've said, that shit will bring the whole market down.

good to see the futures positive, hopefully that will stop the knife.

People with business degrees are morons... Relative to most people.

alright started slow this morning, catch up on my coffee drinking. maybe some breakfast.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc