Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Game Plan

Don't have one... going to try and get some exercise today.... I should look for some new bearings for my wheels...

In fast money news... guy adami looked positively spooked, and so did baby Hughey... Let me just say... I kind of like baby hughey... cept that he is in the sector that is getting killed....he should just stand up and say... if it's retail... Sell!!!!!! "market was up? good day to sell retail."

Mr. Nut tickler... he has some rationalization about "clarity"... he is still trying to give reasons for the market... In my opinion the market is 80% emotion 20% economics... Also realize, he has only traded the 98 and 2001 recessions only the 2001 being an actual recession... Point being he just doesn't see it coming.... When he talks about mining stocks being undervalued at 15-20 P/E .... umnnnn they traditionally trade at like 7 P/E but a change in economics, can mean that they are the new "Tech"....

So.... on a more personal note Jeff Macke... Like I say... starting to like him... just in case he surfs this.... Buddy... I'm worried about your health... Without getting into it.. I think you should defiantly try and get "Some" exercise.. even just a walk every day. If not, I'd like to see you go to a doctor every 6 months, and if they suggest more... I'd do as they ask... I know your busy.. but please, for your family and your friends.... Maybe even fans... but maybe your going to have to hit rock bottom, I just hope it doesn't take you from us...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc