Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I hate the market

So many great companies are effectively on sale, relatively speaking..... and yet they motor lower, and guppy shit like appl is unstoppable... btw, they had a good quarter, nothing to justify a 50 P/E. but doesn't' mean they arn't going higher.
every company is saying the same thing.... The U.S. sucks and international is great. that will end. I get so sick of hearing the music stop, for some reason all the morons keep going. I swear to god the minute I stand up, we will reverse.
and ya, this economy could go in the toilet and guppys will still buy Iphones.

I'm trying to stick to the gameplan, in the face of the beating I'll take this morning..... but who the hell knows..

God has taken an interest in getting rid of some of the California real estate.

Keep my dick under me... catch a nap.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc