Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 5, 2007

more fast money

I can't bring into words how much I hate "fast money" the cnbc show.

I'm sorry, Macky is funny, probably a good guy to go to lunch with and trade with, drink beer.

finerman is the only decent trader there... and I miss long winded Eric Bolling... at least I knew why he liked stuff..

Besides shouting ticker symbols at me... what the hell is the point of this show...

sorry... I just hate this fucking show.

BTW... I made a brilliant call today... I just picked the perfect reversal point in a stock today.... it was unfucking real...

I get this way... but I'm sketchy on a trade I did. if the market shows sucker rally today we are so overextended... If we have a pullback... I'm going to see some pain.... I'm better with pain when i'm short the market... I expect some pain when I'm speculating on a reversal.... I need to do some market chart shit.... that fucking nasdaq, that fucker is so ready for a fall. but give that fucker another 20% when apple trades at 100 p/e will people clue in there.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc