Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday

buy 500 gallons of gas.

Buy 50 pounds of wheat.

Put money into Eruo's

Doug kass says the consumer will drown us all.... $5 gas will get us first. Going to see millions of Suburbanites, talking about how they can't afford gas.

but good news the nasdaq is going to 5000

That is $600 a month for somone who buys 30 gallons of gas a week $480 at $4 gas. from $312 now.

I have to keep remembering what a bunch of dumbfucks there are in the market
Usually they are just a little smarter than I give them credit for.

Maybe this will be the big blow off.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc