Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 19, 2007

overnight jitters

I'm glad to see the morning trading, gives me some prints to see what is going on. I'm up big... regardless of the old timers talking about getting short on October 19.

How the nasdaq can be up 4
and the dow can be down 50

Just trying to get the first print, either up or down big... Options... probably better they are down. I hate to see all the lame options end up "in the money"

going to try and grab a quick nap before the open.... my gold miner is up on an upgrade this morning... regardless that GS has a price target nearly 40% up from where it is.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc