Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New on Fast money

I bet soon cnbc will send me a note about how I should probably just stop watching.....

but it's so much fun to make fun...

I have a new nickname for one of the CNBC Fast money guys..... he isn't a regular, more an irregular.

I'm still undecided, I was thinking Sleazy, then Greasy, then greaser... I'm going to try:

Sleazy Greaser.

Who today suggested we get out of all the materials names....

For those of you playing the slow money, the only things working are tech, consumer non cyclical and Basic materials.

if basic materials aren't working.... bust out the submarines.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc