Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Nothing against Laverkin

I missed making 10 percent today in DRYS. I was going to jump on end of the day.... but I'm just not getting my groove on, that and I thought I was Chasing the earlier gain. I was tempted by Csco... but.....

I've decided to move out of my usual Energy and basic materials plays, because I think we may see some return of the dollar. which will be bad for them both.

Toying with some banks, some bottom fishing, and Jeff Macky is on the other side of the trade, so I have to have a winner.

I got my after market nap.... WTF was I going to say...... See how bad this blog is...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc