Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's time.

So, It's time to start aggressively day trading this market. I've got my short positions set up, for "the big fall"... but I need to start aggressively making money intraday.

ooohhh look the dollar sucks again



Wall street hangs it's coat on higher P/E ratios to justify "Higher Highs".. I am going to get serious about intraday shorts today.

futures are high, we may get a big jump at the open and for the first hour or so.... Then we will see.

I was reading about the Types of traders, Unfortunately I'm either the "tail between the legs kind" that thinks every trade is going to hell. or the one who sees it as gambling..... I like educated gambling...

None of that doesn't mean it's not going the other way....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc