Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, October 13, 2007

9pm trying to go to bed

I doubt anyone reads this blog, since it's mosly for my venting and stock nonsense....

I killed it last week, and I'm super psyched for the next. That pull back in the nasdaq, is just the first chink in that armor... how many times will it make new highs......who knows, but it's weakening... The real tell will be when we get a bunch of upward, abnormal momentum to the upside, made by the bears... that is how i envision the top. I'm super defensive. We should have some great upside still, I'll play it day by day.

So, I'm in this stupid rowel with some fucktards on a stock message board, they seem to think I should provide free stock analysis for them... all of course so they can blame me if it doesn't work out. Fucking Children, and I'm the dick... as it is with children, manipulative trying to get everything they can for free, and when you tell them no. they pout and cry cause they don't get what they want.

I keep talking about my thesis "Why your were to fucking stupid to get in the market." followed by my Opus, "why you buy the top and sell the bottom". maybe the first was the opus and the latter is my opus... I'll have to reflect on it.

I'm super excited for next weeks market.

I want some coco puffs....

I hope I can catch a jog tomorrow...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc