Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, October 11, 2007

The sell off

I was Super psyched and loaded up the cart....

got the stops set. I could take a hit... but this shit is comming back.... Ya, the teeny bopper chicks aren't shopping..... WTF does that have to do with my industrials and basic materials.

it's stupid but we are comming back.....hopefully with the nasdaq limping behind the dow this time.... The Dow Leads..... Its industrials... only the stupid are getting killed. how can 10 more bucks in oil kill them without them knowing... and they don't raise prices

I may get tagged in alcan... what a stinker that was a mistake. I was just trying to grab from my short list(short list I want to own)... unfotunatly it was on it.

I didn't even get into the red for the day, I was going to lock in some gains... but.. I just figured if I was only that far down and the NaZ was getting Pummeled. I spent the time laughing more than anything....

I just don't see the big sell off yet... earnings are only bad if your being myopic overall, Ya.. my thesis is correct. and we are in a recession trend.. but the sky isn't falling... it's never worked for me to go short on day 2 of a sell off..... good way to get bear butt fucked....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc