Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, October 4, 2007

First On CNBC, First on JPMorgan, First at Citi

So..... I want a job working for these morons.....

basic materials stock pull back for the past 3 days.... I'm thinking about jumping in, and JpMorgan is like... oh we are downgrading them....Really they are already down 5% thanks for the Hind site.... No body in the global economy is going to need steel....

I just want a job downgrading stocks that just came down.... it's like working for CNBC....

The market just came down 3000 pts... Oh, we are going to downgrade it....

What a bunch of fucking morons.... and who the fuck pays them for this bullshit...

oop steal is testing the day low.... now if only we could test the high....

Just going to have to take the bet...

I'm thinking the number is going to suck and things will be cheeper tomorrow.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc