Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 22, 2007

Gam Plan

I expected some kind of bounce. Just not off the open.... I know better than to buy the open.. and I'm still kicking myself. the futures looked too grim at 6pm on sunday... and I couldn't let go
I feel like ruprict the monkey boy


I had 2 plans against my Nemesis the Nasdaq. first was to just throw at it at the open, second was to wait till the aapl noise was over and hope the bears take it then.

Alright going to stop kicking myself.

I'm an aggressive guy, and well, I was on a streak, 4 winning trades in a row, even what I sold on Friday was a win, not as much as I'd have liked but, better than if I had held on, and it's not like I've even lost money off of that trade yet.... Ok with the apple earnings I'm down... maybe a buck fiddly. I like to see apple only get a 5% pop

First I hate the NASDAQ.... hate it, hate it, hate it, the fact it leads this rally just kills me. My theory was that it was showing weakness in the past week, and my downside is still only like 2 more bucks to new highs.

as my Nemesis... it has a good shot at me... Why does that imbecile on fast money talk about the technicals of the VIX

I like aapl getting only a 5% bump maybe 7% as a mean. usually larger in the post market than on the day... Com'on profit taking....

Game plan is that if I can't get a good post earnings pull back, I will retreat and pull back. my gold miner got pummeled today, glad to know I got out.

I wish this had played itself out differently but this is the game plan and I'll stick to it. I knew this was a possibility, stick to the plan... and I'll probably lose money.

Though I've talked about this trade alot, I try not to talk about them.... as it goes the problem is when you talk about it you get your pride involved, then either you scare out too early, or you stick with it to long....

I'm not sure how to quantify the profit taking. in aapl.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc